Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Some great finds!

Hi all, I have to tell you why I have been negligent lately.  We are getting ready to move and I broke my foot a couple weeks ago.  I can't put any weight on it at all and the crutches are slowing me down.  My poor husband even had to go to the grocery store!  Once it quits swelling up I plan to get back into the swing of things.  In the meantime, here are some safe recipes I found on other blogs.  Hope you like some of them.

First up is chocolate granola.  I can't get enough granola, but buying it safe is expensive, so I always make my own.  I can't think of anything better to start my day with.


This one is in honor of my husband.  He loves bread pudding, but I have never made it for him.  I guess now I have no excuse.  Another thing my husband, and maybe the whole world, loves is ranch.  Just tonight I found a recipe for ranch seasoning.  Now when I find those recipes that call for the ranch packets I know what to sub!



Finally, stuffed burgers and she gives you three options for the filling.  I can't wait to try this one.


One more thing.  I found a website called mommy hates cooking.  Kristy came up with a genius idea here and I'm pretty jealous I didn't come up with it myself.  She has made a four week meal plan with 120 recipes and ingredient lists for each week.  How easy would grocery shopping be with your list already made?!  The only downfall is that it's six bucks.  I haven't decided if I'm going to buy it yet or not, but thought I would pass it along in case someone else is interested.   She has different meal plans, so make sure you scroll down to the milk, egg, nut, and garlic free one.  Hope you all have a great week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment